We tailor our services to any size business. We have in-depth knowledge of accounting and auditing standards and tax legislation. Regardless of the complexity of the situation, we are ready to provide excellent value added advice.
Audited financial statements represent the highest level of assurance to meet the needs of your stakeholders such as banks, government bodies, board of directors and investors. Our risk based audits are in line with Generally Accepted Auditing Standards (GAAS) and ensure your financial statements are compliant with Generally Accepted Accounting Standards (GAAP).
We incorporate industry better practices allowing us to evaluate your current processes and procedures to identify opportunities for improved productivity and efficiency.
Based on inquiry, discussion and analysis we are able to provide reports on the plausibility of financial statements. For many situations such as refinancing, reviewed financial statements are sufficient and serve as an excellent tool for a more detailed view of your business.
In addition to the traditional assurance services and reports we go above and beyond to meet your needs by also providing:
- Notice to Reader statements
- Forecasts and projections
- Budget development and analysis
- Reports on compliance with agreements, contracts, legislation and/or regulations
- Reports on the results of applying specified auditing procedures on information other than financial statements
- Audit and review of internal control over financial reporting